Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2013

Smoldering Summer NIGHTS- Make-up Tutorial

Our July Spot Light Artist: Gina Calandros  
created these Sizzling Summer Day and Night looks:


 Utilizing TIGI's  Mineral Tinted Moisturizer in Natural Glow

  
"This skin perfecting moisturizer with SPF 20 is EXCELLENT for summer, it's light and gives you a cool, dewy finish!"
 ~ Gina Calandros


Tip- Gift w/Purchase For the month of  July:   
T.I.G.I. Totally Baked Gloss FREE With the purchase of T.I.G.I. Mineral Tint Moisturizer SPF 20...$18.00 value!!!


To create your own Smoldering Summer Nights look, start by
T.I.G.I "Blush Brush"
  1. Applying Natural Glow Tinted Moisturizer with TIGI Foundation Brush on cheeks, forehead and nose. Blending outward to jawline.
  2. Achieve that perfect "sun kissed" look by brushing TIGI Duo Bronzer with TIGI Blush Brush/Bronzer Applicator in an upward motion on apples of cheeks, nose and forehead.
  3.  Finish Perfecting this dewy, bronzey look by blending forehead, cheeks, and chin with TIGI Powder Blending Brush in a circular pattern.

Next...The EYES have IT!!  Featuring:



TIGI's Love Affair Eye Shadow Quad

  1. Sweep the darkest color over your entire eye lid.
  2. Stipple the medium bronze color into your crease  
  3. Brush on the lightest color focusing on your brow bone giving a highlighted & lifted look.
  4. Using the Eyeshadow Blending Brush, even out shadow lines.
  5. Line the top of your eyes and half way over the bottom with TIGI Perfect Eyeliner in Black, giving them the effect of looking more open and fresh
  6.  Curl lashes and Apply T.I.G.I.- Lash Love Mascara in Black

The Grand Finale~ Lip Action:
  1. Apply Mirabella Nude Lip Liner to your lips, outline and fill in your lips with this beautiful natural color.Tip:This trick helps your lipstick color last longer.
    Decadent Lipstick "Beauty"
  2. Brush on Decadent Lipstick in Beauty by TIGI~ "It's my favorite Lipstick!!! It has a soft purple tint mixed with metallic to shine up your lips! " ~Gina Calandros
  3. TIP: BY Applying Lip stick with a Brush,  you will effectuate a refined & more polished looking lip.
  4. Complete lips by daubing a bit of TIGI's Luxe Lip Gloss in Superstar layering on top of "Beauty". 

LIMITED Time OFFER-


Purchase T.I.G.I. Mineral Tint Moisturizer  w/SPF 20 AND receive  
T.I.G.I lip gloss FREE... $18.00 value!!!

Better yet book an appointment ANYTIME with our online booking by clicking here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment