Search This Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2014

What's stopping you?


All that is between you and 

the best skin of your life is making an appointment for a Peel at 

 

Renee Sterba-Lee, (Pictured left) one of the fabulous estheticians at our Green STSS location, suggested I start with the  
Jessner Peel because,
The Jessner Peel is:
  •  This anti-Aging peel is designed to aggressively treat Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Pigmentation, Texture, & Improved Skin Tone ~ {My main concerns!}
  • Results achieved are amazing!
  • Client can expect 5-7 days of peeling.
I was a little concerned that it would be painful, and I would peel like a lizard!  However- The discomfort is minimal and by the third peel I didn't feel any discomfort at all. The peeling was not really that big of an issue for me. As a matter of fact- the first treatment I didn't peel at all.  

  • Using the proper products (the estheticians will recommend) really aids during the post treatment phase... 
  • The results in the end are worth it!

My skin is super smooth, in fact it is as soft as my 3 year old's skin, and the wrinkles & Pigmentation on my forehead is fading so much they're nearly non-existent PLUS this is only the third treatment! (Renee suggests for optimal results a series of 6 Jessner Peels.)
This is my skin at the beginning of each
 Jessner Peel Treatment
 

I only have 3 peels under my belt,  just imagine how my skin will look at the end of the 6th peel!! (I will update with pics as I receive the peels) 

You too can have amazing skin, it's just an appointment away*!! *Available exclusively @ or Green/Akron Location. (330-896-3476 ~  1041 TurkeyFoot Lake Road  Akron, Ohio)




No comments:

Post a Comment